What should I do before my tan?
Take a shower to wash off any dirt, sweat, make up, deodorant or moisturiser and allow the tanning product to be absorbed best by your skin.
What sort of clothes should I wear to my appointment?
Loose clothes are best. Avoid overly tight-fitting clothes.
What do I wear while I'm receiving my tan?
It's up to you. Some people prefer to be nude. Some wear underwear. Don't be shy about your preference.
How long does it take?
We ask that you arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment. The session takes 15 minutes from undressing, receiving the tan, drying off, ensuring you are completely satisfied, and getting dressed again.
What should I do after my tan?
We have a range of different tans which can be washed off between 2-8 hours.Make sure you stay nice and cool and dry until you shower, no exercise and don't get any water on you. Also don't wear anything too tight during this time.
How can I make my tan last longer?
1. Take a shower and ensure your skin is clean from moisturiser, make up, dirt and other substances prior to your spray tan session.
2. Wear loose clothes (nothing too tight) to your appointment.
3. Avoid strenuous activities, which may make you sweat for 6-8 hours hours after the session.
4. Avoid scrubbing your skin too hard in the shower during the week after
5. Keep your skin moisturised. Dry skin dries up and falls off as dead skin more quickly.
Will my skin be orange after the session?
No. This is a result of inexperienced or untrained tanners using poor products or poor equipment.
What if I'm not happy with the result?
We offer a satisfaction guarantee for all our tanning services. If you are unhappy with the result please contact us with your concerns. We will fix any problems or your next tan free!
What payment options do you have?
We accept Cash, Eftpos and Paypal